11 Jun 2016

Drive Rush after the Dinner

It didn’t even travel down through my Oesophagus yet! And I suddenly got my cellphone shouting as if there is somebody dying to talk to me. It was amazing for me as well unless I saw the screen that showed the face of my wife.

After such a long time I was having a sigh of relief for a wizard from my house went to visit her mom in another city. It all made me stunned when I picked up the phone and heard her saying “Baby, I forgot my favorite lipstick”. She suddenly came up a very much usual but unexpected stupidity. Ironically, the world seemed inverse to me when she said please deliver this to me within 3 hours I have to leave for my friends hangout as we planned for this earlier.
I would have rather preferred to smash my head up on the wall of a burning building but being a sensible husband, couldn’t. Simply, I was left with nothing other than doing what she asked for. Few minutes ago, I felt like I am living in a dream world that is full of peace and harmony. It was like the Chauffeur and Rolls Royce are waiting for me outside my home and I am about to leave for a real long drive.

Unlike what I fantasized, I called up the Luton Airport Transport in order to get the vehicle urgently outside my door, pick me and drop me to the airport as fast as possible. Since the Airport Transfer provider weren’t really aware of what I was going through, still showed up at my door very quickly and then I made my way to the airport. I even felt really ashamed of myself as why is it all happening to me but I was reasonable to convince me with an argument that ‘I am married’.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Designed by Transport Blog