13 Jun 2016

Finding My Neighbor in the Streets of London


Neighbors are people, who live amongst us. Of course, you all know that. But to me, neighbors are families that are not blood related but they are equally related to distant blood relations.
I have a neighbor who is a great friend of mine and we had been together for 4 years. However; what you will read here is full of suspense and includes Airport Transfers Services in London.

It was February, 14th, 2011; I took off from the office and was celebrating the day with my fiancé. In the meantime, I heard my phone ringing and to the surprise, it was my friend’s wife who was calling me. I took the call and was confused to know that my friend had been missing.
I thought, where would he go in this amazing day? Little did I know that; something is going to happen at night. We searched for him all the evening and night but could not find him. His wife was in sudden shock and were believing that he might be spending his time with his best friend which seems to be his girlfriend. I told her (friend’s wife) not to worry and he is not like that; doubting my own words and thinking if she (friend’s wife) is right? Suddenly, the door bell rung.
It was my friend, with an Airport Transfers Grays Services fleet and a get together program at a theatrical performance. We were shocked and mad at his stupidity but he wanted to give a surprise to her wife so we forgave him and laughed on ourselves and him.

That was one of the days that I will never forget. It was the mixture of sadness and happiness in one day. However; my friend was prohibited to surprise like this and was told to hint, at least but he never did so and always tend to surprise her wife and us, sometimes.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Designed by Transport Blog