7 Jun 2016

I couldn’t be Late for my Friends’ Birthday Party


Woke up in the evening at 7:00 PM trying to step out of the hang over with a lethargic yawn. Then just noticed the light mobile ring as if it’s trying to bubble out of somewhere buried in with my mobile phone. I wasn’t yet out of that sluggish and drowsy moment and then just made my way to look for the cell phone. Not realizing as if where it could have been, I mistakenly drove my hand over through my pocket and found that it’s in there. Took my mobile off my pocket then what comes in front, an unexpected angry display pic of my friend Jerry with over 50 missed call.

Then I realized that it was his birthday and I was supposed to appear the party tonight but I forgot habitually. On the top of my hustle bustle tendency, it set myself in the best possible party outfit as quick as a flicker and then just headed on to my drawer to pick the car key.
Woops! One more disaster! She took my car again, she is fond of doing this to me on the last moment when she occurs to go for her girls’ hangout as I am not the “only-one”, and I have my sister Lisa in the competition. What could have been worse than this? So I just headed on to look for the Best Rental Car Company that could make me to the other end extremely fast. Nobody came up with the best possible solution as it was really urgent. While trying my best, I occurred to call up the best London Car Hire company that’s known as the Primal Hire.

They are really good to help me out with their quickest services, they didn’t just pick me up really fast but dropped me to the other end safely and most importantly, on time as well. Thanks to the Primal Hire.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Designed by Transport Blog