15 Jun 2016

Third Flicker, Peaceful Sigh and the Taxi Arrived





What could be worse than being a babysitter of my girlfriend’s younger brother? Well it was me actually who should have been entitled as the real culprit. Drowned into her beautiful eyes and ecstatic innocence, I didn’t realize what a headache her brother can be when I just said that ‘yeah honey! Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him’. Well I didn’t have an idea of how much I am going to pay for my courtesy. First of all, I couldn’t even believe that such a beautiful and charming girl can have a rude and stubborn brother.
Even the largest brands are fair enough to offer something amazing while introducing new deals and offers. What kind of a shocking deal is that for me? A rude brother with a beautiful girl. Is it really worth it. But thankfully, I was lucky enough not to bear it any longer as we both were walking towards downtown. I really wanted to get rid of this guy who was, at that time, playing a role of unnecessary as worse as an annoying piece of bone in a boneless chicken.
Well actually, we were moving towards downtown so that I could buy him some stationary and drop him to the taxi for Brighton. He had to go show up at his granny’s home and I was the “Lucky” one, who took the responsibility to look after him for few hours and drop him to the taxi. I was an hour ago, I called up the Taxi Heathrow to Brighton so that I could get rid of him ASAP. Before the magma of my anger and frustration would have turned up into a horrible lava, I just heard a relieving sound of taxi horn and finally found it in front of me. Yes that’s what I call relief. With a forcefully pasted smile over my most intimidating gesture, I, unwillingly, hugged and gave a five to that guy and saw him leave from there finally.
I am really thankful to the Park Car Executive for showing up really fast and they also provide Taxi Heathrow to reading if anybody wants to hire.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Designed by Transport Blog