11 Jun 2016

Few Bucks, Me & Jucks


At Wednesday Eve! Coming out after the movie, I and my friend Jackie (Jucks for short!) were resting over each other’s shoulder sliding out of the cinema with a consistent giggle one over another. We could have been to our home much earlier but the stubborn guy resting over me walking like a corpse trying harder to crawl, forced me to enter the cinema and buy the ticket. It wouldn’t have been much of a concern for me unless we had enough money to finally show up at home. Since we were done with all of it, now the fact is that we are stuck because I was pretty sure the car rental would ask comparatively much higher rates than we are left with now in our pocket.

As the story goes usually, there was no hope, everything seemed like destroyed, the surrounding all went drowned in a sort of grief and an ultimate imaginary disaster occurred. That’s exactly how my mom feels when there is not even a single egg left in the fridge. Since we had all our giggle molded into the flabbergasted gesture, when we realized and actually found the real amount we both had was pretty much lesser then what we anticipated.

Before it would have got even more horrible, Jucks came up with a suggestion of calling up the Primal Hire to check if they are offer some discount on the rental car. Primal Hire is actually the best Commercial Car Hire in London. Besides that, they are also known to be the most reliable and Cheap Rental Car Company in London so that people could get facilitated in the lower rates as well. As a result, we were lucky enough to get some discount, that was a shocking moment for use but yes it’s true. Finally, we were asked to wait right there until the car arrives then I also had enough time to beat up my stupid friend. Thanks to the Primal Hire for such affordable service, otherwise I and Jucks would have got stuck with few little bucks.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Designed by Transport Blog