6 Feb 2016

Confessions of Taxis in Greenhithe


If you want yourself to be delivered with quite an exciting story then you will be amazed how much exciting is to listening or in this case, reading the confessions of someone. In this Article, we take confessions from Dartford Cabs drivers because they see more than any normal person would do. Let’s get started with one of the taxi drive we met during our stay in Dartford.
The Confession:
It is quite common in Dartford to see people kissing each other passionately. Showing people that they are not afraid to express their feelings for each other. I saw recently in Greenhithe at around 10:00 as I was one time driving up Hudson Street in search of my next passenger. I was one time impressed not only with the inventiveness of the hailer, a young man with a stunning young lady wrapped around him, but with my own ability to see it coming. You see, an alert taxi driver sees people kissing on the sidewalk not only as an urban sideshow, but as a business opportunity.
What’s not common is to see somebody hailing a cab while kissing somebody. Imagine of the people in these pics waving an arm and try to communicate to a taxi driver that his services are necessary while maintaining the kiss. It is a thing of beauty, requiring balance, agility, peripheral vision, upper body strength, as well as a necessity to make a train.
This ends in two ways:
Either the couples starts kissing each other as soon as they hire the cab and tell me to drive to some nice and “quite” places. You can understand what I mean by “quite” places. This ends like this: “I will be told to drive and park the cab somewhere spooky and dark. I will say, “This is above the pay, you are asking” then one of them says, “Don’t worry about the pay, we can live with that”. This is where I say, “OK” and then the passionate kiss starts involving itself on the two opposite sexes. They would caress each other, look into each other eyes and will telepathically tell each other that how much they like or love each other. This is where I am risking nobody sees me parking nowhere, but it is actually worth it.
The other ending is quite simple. I see the passionate lovers kissing each other. I slowly drive to them and one of them hails me. This is where I am like, “Good job”. Then, they tell me the destination where I should drop them to reach as soon as possible. This is far better than waiting, it pays well because most of the time the customer lets me keep the change. Nice, isn’t it?

This confession was from a Taxis Greenhithe driver. Stay tuned for more confessions like this.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Designed by Transport Blog