9 Feb 2016

Minibus Adventures – The Journey Continues


Neoteric Breath:
When I first opened my eyes, I saw “her”. She sees me too with her big and beautiful eyes, kisses me on my cheeks that touches my soul and makes me shiver. I see her again with excitement and wonder she is the one who “created” me. She was like goddess to me.
It made me calm to see her beside me. Her smell provided me with tranquility and comfort I just do not know why. She feeds me with “white liquid” coming out from her body. It nurtures me and makes me full. She took care of me so beautifully that I thought to myself, this neoteric life is even better than the life I was before. I am provided with care and service, what else I want?
When I became conscious, I started to use all my senses properly. When I was 2, I could speak audible English, could listen audibly and smell and taste different flavors and I was able to tell the difference. I could see millions of colors and make them exist through “magic crayons”. That’s what mom (she) told me.
Here I am, with my sweet mom, laying still on the roof of our house and gazing stars. I see a beautiful sparkling star and focus on it. It seems that the star is coming closer and closer (or) becoming huge. I try to ask the “why” and turn my face towards mom, knowing that she is not there. I see my surroundings and all of a sudden I am in middle of the universe and the earth gets smaller and smaller. I am terrified being alone.
Suddenly, I hear “David! Come on down”, just by hearing that, in the speed of light I feel like I am falling drastically and shockingly I am back in my bed.
Agitated Wakeup:
As I wake up from the dream I just saw, I sense that it felt real “as always”. It was nightmarish at first but now it has just gotten bored. I get up from the bed, make up the bed and look into myself in the mirror. The beard has grown so I need to stubble it. Ok, now for the shower I go in and get myself ready for the day. I see “Rose”. She is my wife, about the same age as I am. Beautiful and understands me perfectly. I love her.
She smiles back as I come into sense from the daydream. “Why are you staring at me like that”, she says. “What? Can’t a man see his woman and be proud of it?” I said with a naughty face. She laughs and says, “Your breakfast is ready, my man”. I ate the lunch and went into Coach Hire Manchester. Yeah, you remember. I drive Minibus in Bury. That is what I do for a living. Let’s call it a day and end today’s memoir. I have a job to attend to. I am sure you won’t mind, take care.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Designed by Transport Blog