12 Feb 2016

Journey in Crayford


During my way from Airport to Longfield by Airport Transfers. I received a radio broadcasted message on my mobile; “an aquarium containing more than 500 sea creatures await people to gaze into those creatures at Sea Life London Aquarium.” This attracted me as I saw 500 sea creatures in the text. I wanted to see if it’s a real deal or not.
Covering up my business trip in Longfield. I pre-booked the Sea Life London Aquarium tour. It was expensive but I could leave with that. I hired Crayford Cabs and went right in. The aquarium has 14 different themed zones and is 3 floors large and really features over 500 sea creatures including crocodiles to sharks and etc.
The amazing thing I saw ever in an aquarium is the Shark Reef Encounter. It features 16 sharks and aweing glass bottomed shark walk. Amazing, isn’t it?
If you have a thing for jellyfish or piranhas then you have to view the giant aquarium. It is across a couple of floors. To see something more amazing, I was told to go earlier because in the busy schedule you cannot get much out of the view you can see with a less crowd. I went in 10 am and saw the ray lagoon. It is quite awesome. You can see tremendous creatures up-close from the front.
As I booked in advanced, I was given a VIP ticket. I was allowed to feed turtles and SHARK. This was my first ever experience to feed a shark with my own hands. It was an excellent moment of fright and excitement. I was even authorized to snorkel with sharks!
Sounds tempting and dangerous, isn’t it? Fortunately, we were safe and secure inside a steel cage so I enjoyed every bit of it doing that while being scared the shit out of me by sharks.
You are not allowed to eat or drink anything there, but the best part is that the ticket expires after a day. So, I had plenty of time. I went out and had lunch (I already had breakfast) and went in again to explore more. It got really busy after the noon and really hot inside. I noticed that I already took the part in most of the aquarium places. The only thing I had to see was some cute penguins that were also there. Other than that, I was done.
I recommend to people visiting this place but be sure to book it online because you will have to wait for some queuing and waste time and money. Pre booking saves money. If you have belongings with you, explore Waterloo Road station; there are luggage facilities by the left. They charge a small fee but it is okay if you want to spend a day there.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Designed by Transport Blog