9 Feb 2016

Personal Stories of Minicabs


I was driving around London streets when at four in the morning, found two masculine buffed up men. The destination they were heading on was quiet and spooky. As it was my duty to serve the customers, I managed to go there anyway. Little did I knew that, they were trying to rob off a place? I didn’t know that until I saw them running towards me.
I quickly gave a rev on my engines and tried to run away from them but they pointed their guns on me and one guy shot my shoulders. I was injured, but still ran away. It was a mixture of good and bad luck. I saw them breaking into one of the cars through the back mirror. I quickly called 9/11 and told them what was happening and went into a hospital.
After this incident, I had to take a month off from work and then I changed my shifts to morning. Because black cab drivers are allowed to changed shifts. I never wanted to do night transfers again after that incident. This is what happens to Minicabs in London during the night.
In the morning, I usually get drunk people in the start and actually earn more than a night because they often just give the money and never take change back. I took a smart move and renovated my cab and made it attractive looking from outside and inside. This brought me more customers as my cab looked luxurious and shimmered during the sunlight. I was able to make at least 2500 – 3000 GBP monthly.
In my personal background, I am a 28 year old married man. I have a beautiful wife and a 3 year old boy. I have managed to make a living from this career, but still it is not my dream job. Currently, I earn good but as companies like UBER came into existence, black cab drivers like me don’t see too much passengers in the back of my seat.
These incidents are still happening in the streets of London, but as the law enforcement is very premium in handling these situations, it is a safe place to live and a lot of minicab drivers are providing Airport Transfers Minicab Services because of the low customer ratio and more drivers in this cab industry. So, you won’t be having problems hiring a minicab in London.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Designed by Transport Blog